Submitted by: Worship & Music Committee
- This year our evening Lenten programs will have a church “family” focus. We hope that you will use this time as an opportunity for new beginnings as we grow in faith.
- Each program will begin at 5:00pm in the education building.
- After a brief opening, families with children up to 5th grade are invited to explore activity centers with a Lenten theme in the children’s Sunday School area.
- Middle school and high school youth will have the opportunity to explore God’s word through a video lesson.
- Adults will have the opportunity to connect with each other through an interactive Bible study.
- A special offering for Lutheran World Relief – Haiti Crisis will be collected each week.
- A fellowship meal will begin at 5:45pm each Sunday evening. A sign up sheet for desserts and clean-up will be available on the entrance table in the education building and church building.
- There will be five Lenten Sunday programs with the last one on March 21st.